Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One Step at a Time....

Why is it that we can't use all the wealthy people's recyclables (the money made from it) to help with the economy. Why do we have to use more than a gazillion of our taxpayers' money (I do pay different forms of taxes) to help save a company that took our money in the first place. I don't understand where it all went. Did it go into the hypothetically "savings account" with hypothetical money???!?!!?!??!?!? I just don't like seeing such a huge number of money that could easily be lent out to help big companies. I understand that a lot of people have jobs with them but maybe they should all get worker's compensation. I wonder if calculated if it would be cheaper than the 75 million? billion? the government is freely "loaning" away.

No comments: