Friday, September 5, 2008

Do YOU Really Know????

Do I really know any scientist...that aren't dead? Besides all the fabulous ones such as Albert Einstein, Louis Pasteur, Marie Curie who have helped shaped the ways scientists think today (that is think differently as in what has not been thought so that some time of formula for the cure can be found) who are the up and coming scientists of today. I personally cannot think of someone off the top of my head. Besides seminars and presentations I have attended I have not immersed myself much in the scientific world. I suppose it is something I should take more of an initiative on because research is part of what I plan to do in my career. I would chose to follow in the foot steps of a female researcher that has a passion for research but also has a heart for family. Hopefully I can fulfill those shoes one day.

No comments: