Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Fun in the sun! I went swimming the other day and had a wonderful time. However I waited about 20 minutes after putting sunscreen on to get in the water. I believed it was enough time before I got in but know that there should have been more time for the sunscreen to absorb into my skin. Sometimes I am parnoid about putting on enough sun screen. I always put it on when I know for sure that I will be exposed in the sun for a long period of time. Whether it is swimming, playing tennis, walking (did I mention that this is EXERCISE!), I will take the time to put on sunscreen. However on days when I walk around school from building to building I don't think of it much that I will be affected. But when you add up all the minutes of walking around and it turns into hours its pretty scary. Since thinking about it deeply and reading on SKIN CANCER I've bought moisturizing lotions with spf that will protect me more than not putting anything on.

No comments: