Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Laughy Taffey and CV

So who would of thought that I would be making a CV so soon in my 'career'. But I suppose that is why its academic because I have not even graduated. hehe I plan to soon create a wonderful CV so that it can have presentations, research, different jobs I've taken, and other sorts of information. I like to work around people but also take interest in the lab. Its behind the scenes and you can still work with others. However, I want to be able to apply it! Well I would understand that that is the main purpose of research! To apply it so others can use it for further research, to investigate and understand why something occurs the way it does, to prevent or direct the pathway of an occurance, and so forth. That is why I would go into epidemiology. I want to find the cause and effects of an event. Understand what precautions can be taken but look at it from different points of view.

No comments: