Sunday, November 30, 2008

If I Were a Boy.

Always inspired by music. Imagine if I were a boy (then I would be girly boy?). I like to dress up! But if the whole world could just exchange their roles with other people for just the day then how would that change us? I demand that the next Nobel Peace Prize should be awarded to someone who can do that. Change us 'virtually' to have a different role of the exact opposite just to take the place of someone else's shoes. It would mean that hopefully we would learn something to better ourselves. However, then would we have to change back to our normal lives? I guess the point would be to learn to help make those less fortunate's lives better. Willing ones to have change. However, I don't know if that is far if others experience a lifestyle and then go back to a worse off one. Someone should be awarded if they can figure out the answer to that!

No comments: