Monday, October 13, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

It doesn't hurt to dream they say...well then I won't let anything hinder me from dreaming. While walking under the covered walkways on campus you can notice the number of posters and flyers on the pilars. One that has caught my eye lately is the Sex and the City! movie presentation. Another is the "Mother Earth" green posters with a tree outlined on it as well has a different quote for each poster. One of the posters quoted " I give you apples, oranges, and berries. But I will never charge you for them". It was a neat way of saying you better be grateful for everything I have made available to you, in return I get polluted, used up of my resources, and am not recognized. Yes it brings a point but still my feelings were hurt.

No comments: